It’s a delight to be participating in author Juliet Lyons’ Spotlight Tour for her upcoming release, DATING THE UNDEAD.
There’s something about the cover that just looks inviting with a wickedly fun sense of humor. To make the tour even more fun you can enter to win one of 10 copies of DATING THE UNDEAD being given away. Please see the end of the post for more giveaway details.
Title: Dating the Undead
Author: Juliet Lyons
Series: Undead Dating Service, #1
Pub date: May 2, 2017
Genre: Paranormal Romance
WOMAN SEEKING VAMPIRE:
Likes to keep things casual
Absolutely no poetry
Zero romance required.
Silver Harris is over clingy men—maybe men altogether. But when she shares a toe-curling kiss with a sexy Irish vampire on New Year's Eve, she wonders if maybe it's human men she's fed up with. Silver turns to the popular vampire dating site, V-Date, only to discover that vampire men are just as unimpressive as their mortal counterparts. And her mysterious hottie? He’s nowhere to be found.
Can’t a girl catch a break?
Logan Byrne can't get that sassy redhead—or that kiss!—out of his head. When his boss assigns him to spy on V-Date, he meets Silver again. Turns out, the police are recruiting humans to snitch on vampires through the dating site. As the snark and sparks fly, feelings between Silver and Logan deepen. But, when old demons resurface—literally—Logan isn't sure he can shield either of them from the dangers that have been lying in wait for centuries.
If you ever wonder about the person you’re dating, Juliet has an interesting take on whether they are mortal or not.
1. They only want to meet at night, using the excuse that they’re not ‘a morning person’.
2. On a date to the beach, you catch them harassing the lady in the mini mart to check the stock room for Hawaiian Tropics factor 500.
3. When you get a papercut, they’re oddly excited.
4. They’re still not over their ex. Even though the latter has been dead for two hundred years.
5. Every time you mention a church wedding they recoil in horror*.
6. They often refer to Eric from True Blood as someone who ‘has their shit together.’
7. They drink a lot of red wine, but never seem drunk. Wait—is that actually wine?
8. They have pale, flawless skin despite the fact you’ve never once seen them cleanse and/or moisturize.
9. When watching any kind of sporting event, they constantly scoff and sneer at the athletes. ‘Please! Is that the best they can do?’
10. They are particularly keen to remind you that the neck is a top five erogenous zone...
*Does not necessarily mean they are a vampire. Mortals—particularly males—are also prone to behaving in this way.
Does this sound like anyone you’ve ever dated? If so, just be careful.
|Author Juliet Lyons, photo by Sharan Rai Photography|
Since joining global storytelling site Wattpad in 2014, her work has received millions of hits online and gained a legion of fans from all over the world. When she is not writing, Juliet enjoys reading and spending time with her family.
For more on Juliet and her writing, visit her website and connect with her on Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, and Wattpad.
DATING THE UNDEAD is available HERE.
Enter to win one of ten copies of DATING THE UNDEAD by Juliet Lyons. Just click on the Rafflecopter widget and follow the instruction. The widget may take a few seconds to load so please be patient.
Thanks for stopping by today. What tips would you include to tell if your date is actually a vampire?