Sunday, January 6, 2013

Puzzle Sunday


It’s hard to believe the first week of 2013 is quickly drawing to a close. Before we know it, it will be summer (one can dream).

Since cold weather is keeping many people indoors, I thought a puzzle would be a great way to begin your relaxing Sunday. What better image to piece together than a warm, roaring fire as you drink your refreshing hot beverage?

Click to Mix and Solve

My time was about a minute under the average time. What about you? How’s your puzzle skills today? Maybe instead of putting the puzzle pieces together, you find an intriguing story to tell from the fire.


Either way, I hope you have a fun and relaxing day. Thanks so much for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. What fun! My late mother used to do these and I had forgotten all about online jigsaw puzzles. It took me almost 15 minutes - but I enjoyed it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, I'm glad you enjoy it. WOW, your time is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila, they are fun. Doing these always makes me want to get out our old puzzles in the boxes and put one together. No timing there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mason - Thanks for the fun diversion! I hope your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd forgotten about those - what fun.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margot, these puzzles are a fun diversion. Hope you have a great week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann, glad you liked it. It has been awhile since I tried my hand at them and thought they'd be a nice change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, now see how you are? I'm just getting back to blogging, with my brand new year's resolution of not getting distracted online, and you offer up one of my favorite distractions. Did I give in? You betcha.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on today's post. Thanks for dropping by.